Thursday, August 24, 2017

Ex "PBB" housemate Wil Dasovich Diagnosed With Cancer.

Wil Dasovich posted a video on his YouTube account on Aug 23, 3017 sharing that he is diagnosed with cancer.

Who is Wil Dasovich?
Wil Dasovich is a Filipino-American television personality, model, and vlogger. He is known for his vlogs on YouTube. In television, he has appeared on various shows, but most notably on Pinoy Big Brother. (c) Wikipedia


Wil is born on 26 of August 1991. (age 25). He is travel vlogger who put daily videos of his life on YouTube, He currently posted up to 400 videos online for the last 2 years. He mentioned that his recent upload must be the most important video that he made.


Wil is famous especially in the Philippines where his fans respect him and other vloggers as well. Upon uploading this emotional video, a lot of respect and wishes from fans and co-vloggers commented to cheer up Wil and wish for his fast recovery. Wil also add a video description on his latest upload explaining the circumstances along with a motivational quote.


After months of internal bleeding and frequent visits to the hospital, the mystery is finally over. The doctor called with the diagnosis of my condition. After hearing the news I could not help but reflect on everything that I have experienced in the last 25 years and how I got to this point in my life. The purpose of my vlogs as a whole is simply to provide a personal perspective and exemplify the way I have lived my life in a positive and meaningful way, focusing on how I have experienced as much as I could within the amount of time given. One of my most requested videos is about how I got to where I am today so I figured this was a good time to make that video. If there is one thing I want you to remember, it can be summarized by the following quote: "It's not the years in your life, but the life in your years that count."
Vlog 382.



Let's just pray that Wil successfully won his battle against cancer and can continue to make a video for a long more time.